Re: Callback function from Forms to server?

From: Luis Cabral <cabral_at_merconet.com.br>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 18:40:43 -0200

Hi

You can use the DBMS_ALERT package, which can signalize events between 2 processes. But the forms application will have to pool the alert queue time to time (using an timer), as forms has no callback functions.

You can find more information on the Oracle Server Application Developer's guide, and ask me if you need more help.

Good Luck
Luis Cabral