Another Web forms question

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 21:02:12 GMT

Hello, all,

  I've got a number of forms running over the Web, and for the most part, they run perfectly (at least when using JInitiator). However, there is one quirky behavior that I have observed and cannot seem to get rid of. Certain visual properties of my frames are not coming through as I programmed them. In particular, the line width of the frames is still thin (I set it to 4), and the frame title font, size, weight, and color are not what they should be. When I run the form with the standard runtime engine on my workstation, however, everything looks the way I programmed it. Is this a known behavior, and if so, is there a workaround? If this is not typical, does anyone have any suggestions for how to correct it? Thanks.

Cary