Re: Oracle Certificate Test

From: Lee Henderson <lee_at_hendo.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 00:08:21 GMT

Hi,

Yes, there are four exams, all multiple choice, supplied by a company called Syvan Prometric worldwide, so as to keep the standards.

There are four CD's that are supplied by Oracle that introduce and guide you through each curriculum.

The exams are £75 sterling approx each.
The CD's £1000 sterling for the set !

Take care

Lee