Re: Designer/2000 reverse engineer

From: Mike Daniell <mike_at_helix.com.au>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 12:19:23 +1000

[Quoted] It's Utilities / Reverse Engineer Database. A frightening menu title, because it implies you want to reverse engineer a whole database, but that isn't so. It opens a 'Reverser Engineer Database Objects' window, and in that window you select what you want to reverse engineer, which may be just a single table, or it may be several tables, views, etc.

Mike