Oracle and reports...

From: Jeremy Burton <jpburton_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 11:07:55 +1100

Hi there,

        I am looking for a program or set of utilities or scripts or something like that which will produce reports from Oracle, similar to the ones produced within MS Access. At present we are using Access for our things like invoices, client billing and the like, however access doesn't tend to lend itself to unix very well. Also, access doens't lend itself to being integrated into other applications at all well (we would like for some cgi programs we use to trigger the report generation and printing). So, to put it simply, we are after a Unix based tool which will all generation (or printing) of reports like this, which will integrate with Oracle.

Thanks,

Jeremy Burton Received on Thu Nov 05 1998 - 01:07:55 CET

Original text of this message