Re: Problem with TEXT in Datatype LONG

From: Roel <roelt_at_email.com>
Date: 1998/11/04

If you would like to import Ascii text into a single record, maybe this could help.

I had a similar problem before. What I did was, I developed a Forms program for that table, using Notepad I opened the text file that I wished to import, copied all the text onto the clipboard and pasted it on my LONG column. And voila! I was able to place the text into the Long column.

Roel