Re: Help! 3rd party access control?

From: Sylvain Faust Intl (SFI) <"Sylvain>
Date: 1998/11/04

Since you have to pay, better pay for the best one, SQL-Programmer 2.VIII, PCWEEK Labs Analyst's Choice Award, Oct-26-1998 "...smokes the competition."

With PL/SQL Debugger, PL/SQL Code Analyzer, PL/SQL Code Formatter, Version Control, Documentation Generation and much more...

+++ Sybase and Microsoft SQL Server as well, not only Oracle.

PC Week writes, "SQL-Programmer 2.VIII showed a wealth of strong new features combined with a much improved interface. In fact, this product is the best SQL integrated development environment we've seen, earning PC Week Lab's Analyst's Choice honors." [Oct. 26, 1998]

Oracle 8 Objects support and more, read: http://www.sfi-software.com/pr29.htm or
http://www.sfi-software.com

And we support our customers!

Sam,
SFI
http://www.sfi-software.com
819 778-5045

Thomas Pall wrote in message <363f87b1.0_at_feed1.realtime.net>...
>Toad is now owned by Quest and though available for free download, has
>had a timebomb in it since October 2, 1998, I am told.
>
>Geert Roelof van der Ploeg (grploeg_at_xs4all.nl) wrote:
>: Hi,

>: Some alternatives: SQL-Navigator from Quest (www.quests.com) and TOAD.
 The last
>: one is a tool we use at Kluwer Academic Publishers. We were looking for a
 pl/sql
>: integrated development environment, something like the ide of the BORLAND
>: (INPRISE) tools. Then someone came accross toad. The tool is free, is
 great to
>: use and it has administration possibilities too ! Check www.toadsoft.com.
 One of
>: the greatest advantages is that u can mail the developer and send him
 your
>: wishes. Second it's developed by someone who works with ORACLE and knows
 about
>: the problems we all encounter while working with the product.

>: Have a nice day and good luck choosing your tool !

>: Patrick schreef:

>: > We are currently looking at third party administrative tools also. We
 are
>: > going to bring a number of Oracle-based applications online this year.
 The