D2000 Process Modeller: how good is it for business process modelling ?

From: Yakov Fradkin <yfradkin_at_eccms1.dearborn.xford.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 16:28:49 -0500

I need some tool to capture the business process in the form (1) simple enough to be understandable for non-systems people, and at the same time (2) precise enough to be valuable for the consequent systems analysis and design. I'd appreciate comments / success stories from those of you who have had previous experience with Designer 2000 "Process Modeller" v.1.0.10.0.0.

Yakov Fradkin (to respond, delete x) Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 22:28:49 CET

Original text of this message