Forms Login redirection

From: Rich Buckley <rich.buckley_at_card.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 18:12:28 -0000

All,

Looking back at the postings in Dejanews this seems to crop up regularly, but never solved to my satisfaction. If someone could help or can point me at a FAQ it would be appreciated.

I want to replace the standard login dialogue with a custom one. I therefore cancel the normal form using the on-logon trigger and display my custom form. When the user hits the 'Logon' button, I call the logon procedure with all the parameters including a FALSE 3rd parameter. Now here is where the problem lies - detecting the success or failure of the logon procedure. [Quoted] FORM_FAILURE does not appear to change given a good username/password or a bad one.

Any ideas ? (BTW using forms 5)

Cheers,

--Rich Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 19:12:28 CET

Original text of this message