custom authorization

From: CASISOFT MindWare <CASIS_at_www.casisoft.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 17:35:17 +0100

Hello,

we are using WAS 3.01, Microsoft IIS 2.0, Oracle 8, NT 4.0 SP3 on a compaq proliant 1600.

There are no problems to call PL/SQL Procedure via a HTML link. We changed the authorize procedure in package OWA_INI and declared a authorize procedure.
to use custom authorization. Now the browser is waiting for answer. There are no respond from WAS.
Important to know:
1. the same changes and procedures installed on another server are working perfect!
2. if custom authorization is installed it is not possible to restart the WAS. We

   have to restart the NT4 server and then restart WAS.

Who can help?

Thank you in advance!

Wolfgang Fürniß

CASISOFT MindWare Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 17:35:17 CET

Original text of this message