Re: Problem with closing an application in FORMS 4.5

From: Stefano Marconi - Seleda Data <Seleda_at_mclink.it>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 15:10:39 +0100

Hy Marek.

You need to close all forms manually. This is my advise:

You have to define a global variable (ex. global.close_applic) The last form (ex form A) must set this variable when you wont close your application and then issue the exit_form statement. if you call this form with call_form you can test global.close_applic just after the call_form statement end execute the exit_form statement. if form A is activated with open_form you must test global.close_applic in a when_window_activated trigger and the execute the exit_form statement.

if the
<01be07e6$42f6dde0$9a020a0a_at_pcmochal.ci.comarch.pl>...