Old Oracle Tools (Mainly SQL Forms 3 and Menu 5)

From: Robert Pritchard <robert_pritchard_at_tertio.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 09:47:34 +0000

I am attempting to install a set of old oracle tools for DOS: Oracle Installer V3.0.10.1.2.A
  Oracle Installer Utilities V3.0.9.5.0
  Oracle Required Support Files V6.0.36.1.14   Oracle Database Utilities V6.0.36.1.14   Oracle Database V6.0.36.1.14
  SQL*Loader V1.1.8.0.7
  SQL*Menu V5.0.11.13.71
  SQL*Plus V3.1.2.2.4
  SQL*Forms V3.0.16.12.72

  Oracle Tools Utilities V1.0.10.0.70
  SQL*Net TCP/IP V1.1.7.6C for DOS

However I have no documentation (it got chucked out years ago) and do not seem to be able to get the oracle installer to work. It copies a load of files across then resets the machine and that appears to be that. Whenever I run any of the execuatbles it copied to the c:\dos directory they don't work. Nothing else seems to want to install on it own.

I would welcome any assisstance or if anyone knows where there is documentation for these products available on-line I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Rob Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 10:47:34 CET

Original text of this message