training cds for a trip to mexico

From: Joe Clark <joe.calrk_at_pacific.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 20:59:07 +1300

Hi

Well you are all wondering what this is about. Well i'm a poor University student from New Zealand that wants be trained in Oracle products. My first step is to get some Training Cds and so I'm putting out this offer...

" Well those training Cds didn't give you a tan did they??!!!! You spent all that money and you didn't even a day off from work... Well NOW you can get rid of those small plastic training CDs for a trip to a Beautiful resort in wonderful mexico, enjoying all the food, attractions and sunshine ... nothing to do this summer then this is the deal for you............!!!!"

If your wanting to know the catch, it's that i won a trip to mexico on the internet but i can't go since i'm in New Zealand. the trip is worth about US$2000. Check it out here if you are interested:

GRAND MEIGAS 15 DAY MEXICO VACATION SWEEPSTAKES! To Claim Your Prize Go To:
http://members.tripod.com/~mexicopromo/Winners/gm15svy.html

Well I don't want to throw it away so if any one is Interested then get back to me

regards

Joe Clark ( A desperate Uni student)
joe.clark_at_pacific.co.nz

3/97 Queen Street
dunedin
New Zealand
PH +nz 64 3 4741485 Received on Tue Nov 03 1998 - 08:59:07 CET

Original text of this message