Re: ORA:03113 End of communication channel

From: Quinton McCombs <quintonm_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 18:46:43 GMT

What you are running into is one of Oracle's generic error messages much like the ORA-600. This message is saying that the server pocess you were connected to has gone away for some reason.

The reason for this error message could be a trigger, it could be caused from trying to include too many values in an "in" clause, it could be pl/sql code failing.

Oracle support will most likely not be very helpful until you can isolate the cause of the problem.