Re: Forms:set_item_property(item,enable true & false) w/ row context

From: Lisa F. Miller <luv_at_ornl.gov>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:10:54 -0500

Eric,

    I also had this same problem....got some good answers from the newsgroup....

For Forms 5.0, use Set_Item_Instance_Property( )

For Forms 4.5, use Set_Item_Property( ) in the Pre_Record trigger for that block (work around), for example:

    Pre_Record:

        IF (criteria met) THEN
            Set_Item_Property('block.item', UPDATE_ALLOWED, PROPERTY_TRUE);

        ELSE
            Set_Item_Property('block.item', UPDATE_ALLOWED,
PROPERTY_FALSE);
        END IF;

[Quoted] Hope this helps,
Lisa