Design 2000 questions

From: Jorge DeLaCruz <jdelacr_at_ess-consultants.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 21:33:50 -0800

I reversed engineered a database into designer, the tablespaces seem to be associated with the tables (in the Navigator but not the editor), but I can't get the
Schema Generator to output the CREATE TABLE statements with the tablespaces Has anyone gotten this to work?

note: this is version 2.1 on ORACLE 8.04

Also some of the Indexes were REVERSEd, when I pulled in the database it took the Indexes, but it 'lost' the reference to REVERSE, and I don't see any reference to it.
(only Non-Unique, Unique, and Bitmap). Is going to be in the next release?

Does anyone know it there is going to an upgrade anytime soon?

     Just trying to find some information
     Jorge