Designer 2000 - Version Control - Production Control

From: <stevegod_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:24:38 GMT

Can anyone tell me the best way to manage the development - test - production lifecycle with objects stored in Designer 2000 2.1.1.

I have been asked to develop some procedures around this and would be interested to hear from anybody on how they approach this using D2000.

I have done extensive searching via the internet and so far have not found any relevant white papers / documentation on this. If you are aware of any then please let me know.

[Quoted] If you are interested, I have replied to this thread with my current thoughts on how to undertake this.

thanks in advance
Steve Godding

PS: I had problems setting my new server up so this message may be posted twice. If so sorry!!!