Re: Forms 4.5 question

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: 30 Oct 1998 03:06:08 GMT

Lisa,

Madhu is on the right track, but I would use a Pre-Record trigger to test the conditions, because the Key triggers don't encompass mouse navigation. It doesn't matter that Set_Item_Property affects all rows for column 3. Items in the current row (where the cursor is located) are the only items that a user can modify at any given time, and the Pre-Record will fire as soon as the current row changes.

Lisa F. Miller <luv_at_ornl.gov> wrote in article <3634D279.32FDFA7E_at_ornl.gov>...