Re: PO8 Dev2.1 communication problem

From: Madhu Cherukuri <Madhu.Cherukuri_at_usa.net>
Date: 30 Oct 1998 00:03:21 GMT

Hi Ian,

I'm following this thread to find a solution for a problem that I'm having

If you have any answers to the following, I would appreciate your help to sort them out.

I have PO8 8.0.3 version and Windows 98
When I install it on Win98, it works fine for the part of PO8 and SQL*Plus 8.0.3

But If I want to use other products
that are not compatible with Net8,
I can't use them.

I have to start the listener
but it crashes and there is no way
to use those products with PO8 version 8.0.3

I saw your message and I just want to know whether you could able to solve your problem.

If so, could you please let me know
what all I have to do get it working.

I've also seen the reply to ur mesg
from Raafat Sabha.

But I'm not sure that the patch could be applied if you have version 8.0.4

Any help is highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Madhu Cherukuri