Windows behavior on Unix platform

From: Maoz Mussel <mmussel_at_iil.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:48:19 +0200

Hi,

[Quoted] I'm using Forms 4.5 (D2k 1.3.2) on Unix (AIX 4.1) platform, and having the following problem:

I have 2 windows in a form, one is the root, the other is a modal window.
When both windows are open, every time I move the mouse from one window to the other, the focus is immediately move to the window where the mouse is. This behavior is inconsistent with the windows manager I'm using, and I want to change it: I tried to change some of the window

properties (remove on exit, window style), but it didn't help.

Any idea how it could be controlled ??

TIA,
Maoz Received on Thu Oct 29 1998 - 15:48:19 CET

Original text of this message