Oracle Reports 2.x via XTerm

From: Jason Pociask <pociask_at_dist.maricopa.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:51:15 -0700

OK, I installed a good XTerm emulator on my Win95 PC, and I know how to direct the DISPLAY of a Unix session to an X window on my PC. Now, I need to view/modify Oracle Financials Reports 2.0 .rdf files and Reports 2.5 files from my Financials version 10.5 and 10.7 instances...I want to do this from the Unix Reports tool rather than the Win32 Oracle products because of various libraries and other complilation units in the backend.

What series of Unix commands do I issue to run the Forms designer for 10.5 with Reports 2.0, and also 10.7 with Reports 2.5? I'd be running under the 'applmgr' account.

Thanks, and email CC: appreciated,

Jason P.
Maricopa Community Colleges
Tempe, Arizona USA Received on Tue Oct 27 1998 - 17:51:15 CET

Original text of this message