Oracle terminal and mappings for "Find" action in LOV window

From: Lisa Tassoni <tassonl_at_ircm.umontreal.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:51:15 GMT

Hello everyone,

I run a form (5.0) in character mode, with the vt100 emulation.

2 Questions:

  1. I get a list of values for a foreign key by pressing "List". I want to find a specific value in the list. In forms3.0, the Tab key used to do this. Which action, for what component should be defined in Oracle Terminal?
  2. When I query with "&" in a field, the window "Query where?" appears. I type a criteria for the query, but can't seem to use the backspace key to delete the previous typed character. Same question : Which action, for what component should be defined in Oracle Terminal?

Thanks in advance,
LT. Received on Tue Oct 27 1998 - 17:51:15 CET

Original text of this message