Memory usage per session on Sun Solaris

From: Stephen Broberg <smb_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:11:20 -0500

Does anyone know how to tell how much memory each session (connection) is using on the server when I'm running Oracle 7.3 on Sparc Solaris? Also, what settings in my configuration files affect this size?

When we use ps, we get something like 60 meg per session, but I know a huge percentage of this is shared, but we can't see what percentage. Based on my experience with Sybase, I'd be really surprised if each session were using more than 200K.

Thanks,
Stephen Broberg
New Vision Systems Received on Tue Oct 27 1998 - 15:11:20 CET

Original text of this message