Re: Forms 4.5 question

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhyay_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:11:30 -0500

Again My concern was click on Attaching LOV programmatically in help At the bottm it say See also
Click on Get_Item_Property
You get All valid property listed .......

LIST /Returns Character string FALSE and TRUE*/ LOV X position
LOV_VALIDATION
LOV_Y Pos.
I don't Find LOV_NAME here. It is present in SET_ITEM_PROPERTY.

Thanks... I got the answer. I appreciate everybody's help in this regard. Ashok