VBX - cannot retrive list of vbx control names

From: kresimi futivic <kresimir.futivic_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:22:43 +0100

I'm newcommer, working on F45 (4.5.7.1.6)

VBX -
cannot retrive list of vbx control names

I select VBX ant put it on canvas in canvas editor, I specifie a name of VBX control (for example mscomm.vbx) and when try to select control name get the message "cannot retrive list of vbx control names", I tired a few VBXs but no one works, I think I miss something. this is my first project I used to work on f30, so tell me as you would tell yuor mother how to do it.

thnx
k. Received on Mon Oct 26 1998 - 12:22:43 CET

Original text of this message