Re: LOV_Name in Get_Item_Property

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhyay_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 01:15:07 -0400

[Quoted] This is not true as per forms designer version 4.5.8.2.0 The online help for [Quoted] GET_ITEM_PROPERTY never lists a property called LOV_NAME i.e.

Get_Item_Property('emp.empno',LOV_NAME) returns the correct LOV name but it is [Quoted] not documented. My question was is it a documentation bug with this version 4.5.8.2.

Get_Item_Property('emp.empno',LIST) tells whether a LOV is attached with an ITEM or NOT , the return values are TRUE and FALSE instead of the LOV_NAME.

Once again I want to know is Get_LOV_Property('emp.empno',LOV_NAME) is a valid [Quoted] statement. The reason why I am asking is THIS IS NOT DOCUMENTED in MANUALS and [Quoted] ONLINE HELP of Forms Designer Version 4.5.8.2.0.

Please search for GET_ITEM_PROPERTY in online help and try to find out LOV_NAME property in help provided for this built in with Dev2K Forms Designer [Quoted] Ver. 4.5.8.2.0.

Thanks