Re: Oracle Web Form Problem

From: Romuald Deliens <vd008_at_dial.oleane.com>
Date: 1998/10/23

Tijuana Glover wrote<362F8DF1.8143C7C8_at_geocities.com>...
>I'm in desparate need of web forms help. Below is a description of my
>problem.

I had the same problem : the only solution I find was the use of a piece of code in Javascript : I defined a procedure taking parameteres ( hidden fields) from the first form, and then refreshed the displayed form by the new one, on all events...
If you have many poplist in many forms, you'd better define a generic procedure called in all your modules ( as I had to do ;-) ) ). Received on Fri Oct 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message