Re: size limit for triggers

From: <beansboy_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/10/22

[Quoted] Are you sure? I remember a limit (64k) in v7.2, but I had the impression that v7.3 allowed very, very large procedures...

If the database is 7.3 below, perhaps the limit is actually in the IDE that is being used - SQL*Navigator used to have a 64k limit, even though the database doesn't (later versions do not have this limitation). You can load larger procedures using sql*plus.

-jay