Transparent Gateway for MSS

From: david larson <dave_larson_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 22 Oct 1998 17:30:50 GMT

I've been looking everywhere I can think of to find technical information about this gateway product. No luck. All I can find is sales literature and high-level white papers. Furthermore, this topic seems far too specialized. Hence, I can't find any book that discusses this in any relevant detail.

I want to know:

  • technical details of how this product works,
  • performance and tuning issues
  • configuration -- what/when/why/etc.

Anyone know where to find detailed technical information on Oracle's Transparent Gateway for Microsoft SQL Server? Received on Thu Oct 22 1998 - 19:30:50 CEST

Original text of this message