Reports Return Code

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:33:16 -0400

I'm using FORMS 5.0 & REPORTS 3.0.
I'm calling a Report from Forms. If the report is printed, I'd like to call a second Report from the same Form. I know this sounds strange, but the first Report requires a user to verify that all is in order. The second Report is more documentation in nature. If the first Report is correct, than the second one, being far less complex, is also correct. However, if the first one is incorrect (for whatever the reason), I don't want the second report to run. The first report has a destination of PREVIEW, the second of PRINTER. With that said, is there a way to capture a reutnr code from REPORTS? And is it explicit enough to tell FORMS if the first Report was printed? If not, are there any other potential solutions??

TIA Ed Jennings

--
jenningse_at_mindspring.com