Re: "Circular" program units in a library

From: Pieter Steenhuis <pieter.steenhuis_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: 1998/10/21

We encountered something similar.
In our case the fmb-file could be compiled, but after that it was impossible to open it again.The solution we got from Oracle customer support was to put each program unit in its own package. This worked.

By the way.. be carefull using program units which recursively call each other. Make sure they don't get into an infinite loop.

Pieter.