Re: Reports 2.5 Function Dysfunction

From: Pieter Steenhuis <pieter.steenhuis_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:40:46 +0100

It could be that your formula field is under the null field, so that it is never shown.

A 'dirty' method I used, is to put boilerplate text "**Null**' in your layout and put a format trigger on it, with code like

begin

   return(:numeric_column is null);
end;

and on your numeric column something similar:

begin

   return(:numeric_column is not null);
end;

I've used this for displaying a horizontal line in a matrix report.