Re: Oracle Enteprise Manager SQL Worksheet blows up every 3 seconds.

From: Rod Stewart <rod.stewart_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:07:32 +1000

I ran SQL Worksheet for over a year on Win NT against 7.3 without a problem until recently. Now, I have the same problem as you, but I haven't tracked it down yet. I have made some changes to the versions of SQL Net and OO4O that I am using, but I didn't think that these would be causing such a monumental crash.

Rod J Stewart