Re: Database Transformer Puzzle in Rel 2.1 of Designer 2000

From: Mark Kramm <mkramm_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/10/20

in the Database Design Transformer, Run Options tab select Settings on the keys tab, uncheck "Create surrogate keys for all new tables".

IHTH's

Mark A. Kramm

Look at http://www.odtug.com for list server groups for Designer/2000 and other products. It is the bext!!! I know i am a board member.

<70hrg3$gbk$1_at_mendelevium.btinternet.com>...