Re: Database Transformer Puzzle in Rel 2.1 of Designer 2000

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: 1998/10/20

[Quoted] [Quoted] I think both Relationship Ends for Entity C must be mandatory and with checked Primary UID check boxes.

 _____________                 ___________
 | Entity A  |                 | Entity B |
 |___________|                 |__________|

: :
: :
: :
| | | | _|_ _|_ /|\ /|\ _ /_|_\ ______________________/_|_\_ | Entity C | |____________________________________|

I hope this will help you.

Nicholas Wakefield wrote:

> I have two versions of designer in my office 2.1 and 1.3.2 and when I create
[Quoted] > an application
[Quoted] > with the entity realtionship model like the one below, I get two completely
[Quoted] > different answers
[Quoted] > | Entity A    |                 | Entity B     |

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division