Re: Abort a query in forms 4.5

From: Pieter Steenhuis <pieter.steenhuis_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:34:27 +0100

Hi

The only way to prevent users from having to wait, is to force them to enter query conditions, before executing the query (preferably on indexed columns).

We've used a table REQUIRED_QUERY_ITEMS, which contains the required queryable items for every form. In de the pre-query trigger this table is used to check if the required items have conditions.

pieter.