Forms 5.0 Very Simple Annoying Question/Problem, or bug???

From: user <user_at_cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:25:15 -0700

[Quoted] I have a simple two line trigger that is causing an annoying little problem that I can't resolve. The first line of the trigger sets the 'DEFAULT_WHERE' clause of my block. The second line contains EXECUTE_QUERY. When this trigger fires it doesn't update the data in any of my radio buttons. However, if I insert a record then delete it, all of the radio buttons get refreshed. Anyone have a work-around? Received on Tue Oct 20 1998 - 20:25:15 CEST

Original text of this message