Re: report 2.5 - prob w/printing 132 col in char mode

From: Pieter Steenhuis <pieter.steenhuis_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 23:25:55 +0100

Hi,

Did you look at the *.prt files?
When running reports in character mode, you can use the runtime parameter DESFORMAT for specifying a .prt-file.

These files are printer-specific and contain codes which set your printer to the desired font width, -height, and things like that.

they are found in %ORACLE_HOME%\reports25\admin\printers

I hope this helped you..

bye,

Pieter Steenhuis