deleting records in forms 5 .. help needed

From: <mdesouza_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:58:44 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all

got a block called product_models in forms 5.0. when i go to that block I execute the built in execute_query which returns a number of records

I have got a button called add record which has a when_buton_pressed_trigger with the code --> create_record.

when I press it i get a blank line which lets me insert a new record which is fine .

[Quoted] I also got a another button called delete record with a when_button_pressed trigger with the following code --> delete_record but somehow this trigger never fires I cannot delete the record I have also tried clear_record, the only way out is using the default menu record remove or record clear

Why does my trigger not fire how canI give the user the facility to delete a record without using the default&smartbar menu

regards

michael