Web report problem

From: Patrick Li <pcwli_at_intergate.bc.ca>
Date: 1998/10/18

Hi,

I am developing a few oracle reports and they will be called by report CGI interface and the output will be displayed as a HTML page. I am using report 2.5.

My problem is the the output of the reports is not formatted correctly in HTML.
The characters in the fields are being wrapped and printed in 2 lines instead of 1. Some of the alignment and format problems can be fixed if I decreased the html font from the brower. The format looks fine if I display the report in pdf format or from the report designer.

Do you know what is causing this problem and how to fix it?

Thanks.
Patrick. Received on Sun Oct 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message