Re: Help !!! Forms Cartridge

From: Brian Everett <beverett_at_remove_this.usa.net>
Date: 1998/10/18

[Quoted]   Your listener can tell you where the gif images are located.  Under configuration look at the virtual directories. If you are viewing the static html file and you can see the images perhaps there is no virtual directory settings for images in which case it would expect to see the images in the same directory as the html file. You should create a virtual directory for all your images and then alter your code to use it.

[Quoted] 17 Oct 1998 11:57:25 GMT, "Sudip Roy" <sudip.roy_at_pcm.bosch.de> wrote:

>Hello Everyone,
>
>We are using Oracle Application Server 3.0.1, Dev 2000 Server 2.1 on
>Windows NT 4.0 Server.
>
>When the forms applet is shown in the WEB browser, the button icons are not
>visible , when using cartridge HTML (Dynamic HTML).
>
>We have tried copying the GIF files to both /web_html/ and
>also ORACLE_HOME\bin (Cartridge directory as mentioned in the manual).
>
>But the icons show when using static html if the files are copied to
>/web_html/.
>
>So, how do we make the icons show when using Cartridge HTML ?
>
>Please send a mail to venkatesh.vinod_at_pcm.bosch.de
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Vinod

[Quoted] Good Luck! Brian_RestonVA
Oracle GEHS Received on Sun Oct 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message