Ask help for oracle forms problem

From: Qiang Wu <wuqiang_at_cs.siu.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 11:43:46 -0500

Hi,

    In oracle, when we want to execute a query, we must first enter a query, then execute query. Can we programmatically enter query? I mean,We use some code to explicitly change the value of some item, then run execute_query?

   Can we disable some key triggers? such as ctrl-f1, f7, f8, clear-form?

   Another problem is that when you input a form, you want to discard the current input, but the item has a trigger. Unless you have input a valid value, you can't leave that item field. Do we have a solution to discard the input at any time?

   Thanks in advance,

   Have a nice weekend,

Qiang Wu Received on Sun Oct 18 1998 - 18:43:46 CEST

Original text of this message