Re: Developer 2000 easy LOV question

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhyay_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:11:53 -0400

Mike Check one of the folllowing:

  1. Your field is enabled, navigable, insert allowed and update allowed.
  2. Go to LOV property sheet and search for column mapping , when you go there on the top "More" will appear , click on more which will take you to another screen. Now you have three rows , The top one says name of the column name you selected in your record group definition and middle one is the return item and in this return item you must type BLOCK.FIELD Name where you want to return the value.

Hope this helps you if not email the complete detail somebody should be able to help.
Thanks