Re: Calling Word/Fax from Forms.

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 11:21:22 +0100

Dear Brucer,

We have developed a nice solution for the integration between Oracle*Forms  and Microsoft Word.
You can download our product SQLWord at www.sequel.nl

SQLWord is an advanced Reportwriter integrating Oracle and Microsoft
Word. You can create your own standardletters, contracts and any other reports
using the data of a Oracle database within a Microstoft Word document.
You can run SQLWord from Oracle*Forms using the same Oracle connection.

Sincerely,

Arthur Kolkman / Sequel Solutions

bruceclark_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

Hi Gurus.

We have a problem at work. Is there any way that a Word Documment/Fax can be
generated from Forms 4.5 ?? If so, how ??.

Apologies for cross-posting to oracle.misc

Thanks,

Bruce.

http://www.dejanews.com/       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own