Forms 4.5 and NT 4 workstation problem

From: Luis Rebello de Carvalho <luis.carvalho_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 01:51:51 +0100

Hello,

[Quoted] Is there any problem in using radio-buttons, check boxes and buttons in NT 4.0 workstation.

I've developed a application in Forms 4.5, in Win 95, and when I installed it in a NT 4.0 Workstation every thing worked fine except when I tried to click with the mouse in chech-boxes, radio-buttons and buttons. They where all enabled, and in Win 95 worked fine.

Is there any solution ? I can't force my clients to use the access keys. Neither change the operating system.

Thank's in advance. Received on Sat Oct 17 1998 - 02:51:51 CEST

Original text of this message