Re: Dev2000, Forms 5/plsql23 Errors 906/6540

From: Joe Brown <joe_at_hopi.dtcc.edu>
Date: 16 Oct 1998 02:15:43 GMT

These errors are generated from the fact that the message files are either not installed, or the registry doesn't point to their location.

Probably the easiest method to correct is to run the install program on machines which have the problem.

I suspect that's not the answer you're looking for...

Oracle Software Manager is supposed to be handy setting up mutiple machines and keeping track, but I have not used it, so I can't comment. This requires the Enterprise Manager to be configured.

Lastly the hard way: I'm guessing you're automated install skipeed the registry keys for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE\PLSQLxx or didn't include the files that these keys point to, or both.

Good luck!

--
(: Joe Brown :)				      joe_at_apache.dtcc.edu
I believe Wine is going to be great if it ever gets finished. . .