Re: Sqlplus for WinCE or Palm?

From: Tim Trimble <ttrimble_at_fda.net>
Date: 1998/10/15

Steen,
Regarding your posting:
I've not yet seen a query tool for the CE or Palm devices. However, we have been able to move data between an Oracle database and the palm pilot via the use of Satelite Forms with the use of their ActiveX control under VB. We'll be doing a test with Delphi tomorrow. Not sure if this helps to answer your question but at least it's a way to move data and with the right programming you could enter a query on the device and then have the data returned to the device.

Timothy L. Trimble - Extended Technology Systems
"Extending Information Via Mobile Computer Technology"
ttrimble_at_fda.net  -  ICQ#: 1685060
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it."