Reports 2.5 Questions:

From: Noah Wollowick <nwollowi_at_eecs.tufts.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:32:02 -0400

Question for all you Oracle Reports Gurus out there:

I am developing a number of reports for a retail company that is installing a merchandising system. One of the requirements is for a number of reports that are run for individual stores, and then emailed to that store, daily. i.e., A certain report is run 100 times, once for each store, so that the data that comes back for each run is only for a specific store. Then, I want to direct each individual report to an email acount that is set up by the store.

I am new to heavy usage of Oracle Reports, and whereas the report development is going well, i'm not sure how to approach this stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions and/or experiences with a similar problem?

Thanks,
Noah Wollowick
noahclerk_at_aol.com Received on Thu Oct 15 1998 - 16:32:02 CEST

Original text of this message