Re: How does one commit using ODBC.

From: <tdxh_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:12:20 GMT

Hi,

Commits in ODBC are done by one of 2 ways: 1/ SQLExecDirect("commit");
This is deprecated, frowned upon and regarded as inherently dodgy by the ODBC spec; the results are at best "undefined".

2/ SQLTrans(0)
This is the proper way to force a transaction (0) or rollback (1) at a given point in the application.

Regards,

~Tim