PL/SQL and HTML

From: <yvonne.ruthard_at_lhsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:19:54 +0200

Hi!

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is it possible to call a PL/SQL procedure in a package from a html-page? [Quoted] [Quoted] I've tried it with <Script language='PL/SQL' src=server/package.procedurename>, but in this way the output from the pl/sql procedure overwrites the html-page, and that's not what I want! I would like to insert the result from the procedure into my html-page!

I'm working with html 4.0, Oracle Web Application Server and PL/SQL from Oracle 8.

Thanks a lot!

Yvonne Ruthard Received on Thu Oct 15 1998 - 12:19:54 CEST

Original text of this message